Monday, July 18, 2011

Which Nancy Drew game of the following would you say is the scariest?

I was reaLly really scared when I played ghost dogs of moon lake but there is only one scary scene in that one and it happens close to the beginning. Message in a haunted mansion has some "scaryness" to it but it makes you think you will get scared so you get uneasy and it's unpleasant cuz u wait for the scary thing and it never happens. That one has one major scary scene where you see a ghost. It just kinda scares you then you figure out a logical exPlanation and it gets lame. I agree that crystal skull is scary but I think curse of Blackmore manor is scarier. In curse of Blackmore manor you see glowing red eyes and have creepy dreams and hear noises and feel like you are being watched. The haunting of castle Malloy has a few scary things too but it's not as bad. In secret of the old clock you are in a secret passage and Nancy says it feels like sOmeone is watching me... I think they all have their scary parts mostly because they can have people pop out of nowhere and scare you with shock. Anyways The Captive Curse comes out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment