Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I wrote to ellen dgeneous about a certain issue .?

I am so stupid after finding out my friend wrote to ellen about a family that was in the street do to her x lovers sick mind of makin false b.c. against her lover at the time after her lover and her child and my friend and her child were in a hatecrime and if my friend and daughter at the time r the ones who saved my friends x lovers life that nite.anyway that was then an her x is fine an well livin her crazy life wile my friend has gavee so much up for her daughter who has been in pain less neva endinding cra like being bullyed beat on had health issues and they still have got no help from our system just loss hurt and drama.I'm sitting with her 1e)r old now as I wriye this and jus want to no why does ellen have a nationalwide web that stattes I want to hear your story and help ppl who honestly shld be under the list of this family .is it publisity or real.my friendspromises and celebritys in general . kid is desistated and I feel her ptsd is haunting het because of bad politics no healp an broken. Written by darcy logan south boston

No comments:

Post a Comment