Saturday, July 23, 2011

I think i am in love with my friend we are both girls..(HELP)?

Hi i'm lexi, anyways about 1 month ago i started devolping feelings for girls, i think i am bi but lately i am feeling more for girls than boys :/ so in may i told my best friend, heather, i was bi she said she was too. Then she was all like "Do you want to go to ...the bathroom after we do our clay art project (we were in after school club) and...you know kiss?" I felt really nervous because heather was my prettiest friend and i Really liked her, so we finished our project nervously and went to the bathroom then we got ready she is shorter than me so i had to lean down (quite alot) and...we forgot to close our eyes and when we got close she broke out in laughter but then we tried again finally our lips touched and went 'mwah' it was really quick but sweet, ever since then i have been thinking about her constantly and today we went to the pool i told her i liked her, and we kinda forgot for a while, she seemed like herself and regular and i really wanna start a relationship with her, i cant mistake my feelings for her anymore, i really really wanna be with her. What am i gonna do?! Please help me. Also i talked to my other friend caitlyn about how i felt about heather and asked her if she thought me and heather could 'date' and she said "it could happen because heather kinda hides how she feels sometimes" So can someone pleasee please please help me?! I just wanna know how i could tell her i wanna be with her more than a friend because i'm realizing i love her more than a friend...and i am extremely nervous...so Please Please help! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment