Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Am I crazy for thinking this is like Pride & Prejudice?

My neighbor *Harry, is a year older than me. Hes a jock and the school sports star in football, rugby, wrestling etc. His mom wants him to marching band next year. So am I. my parents want us to car pool to summer practices. when I say summer I mean practice starts June 1st and the season doesn't start until April 2nd! I don't think I could handle that! He is gorgeous (like darcy i guess depends on your view) but he seems SO stuck up! My sister is at his house every day to hang out with his sister and she (my sis) says he's so nice! I can't see it! Plus, he has never said more than 5 words to me ever! It seems like he is above everyone else! So you can see why I don't think I can bare being so near him for the next several months. What's terrible is that I think I'm attracted to him. When ever we look at each other half of me wants to scream in anger and the other half just melts (but mostly scream). Please help me! I am lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment