Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Will someone bite me a turn me into a werewolf?

I am an honest hard working individual that doesn’t give up on anything. I am fairly strong and am more than capable of defending a pack. I know many fighting styles and have a knack for getting strong and faster than others better than me. I learn fast and will do as told by an alpha or those of higher command. I take orders well and execute them efficiently as possible. I am not able to shift but I know I am a wolf by heart and blood. You can sense it yourself in person. If your willing to give me a shot at a pack spot i will swear to you my loyalty. I know there is some people that will post here saying I am dillusional and mental. I understand what i am saying and i respect your opinions but please show me some respect as well and don't leave stupid comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment