Thursday, July 14, 2011

Please Help! I really need opinions and help naming my new dog!?

Okay, I recently rescued a German Shepherd/Husky Mix out of a bad situation. He is gorgeous! Jet Black with white running up the insides of his legs/chest with ice blue eyes. He looks like a lanky wolf. I was pretty much set on the name Fluke but the more I call him by that name the more I don't like it. His original name was "Stampy" which is just awful! The only names I like that I can think of that rhymes with that is Riley and Rocky (both sorta over used). I would really love any ideas yall have. I'd like to name him something that 'goes with him'. Either a Indian/Wolfish etc. name or Southern (TX) names would be great too. My family has tried to help out and the names they came up with (that I remember) are Kobe, Kodah, Frost, Grits, Grizz, Banjo, and Rio. Anyways, of course I'll choose his name based on what fits him best I'm just stuck and need some help! Thanks yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment