Sunday, July 17, 2011

I like this boy Please help me what do you think of this ?

ok so im 12 and theres this guy that i like hes 14 and his name is sebastian we are both in year 7 and are in the same class now heres the story apparently he likes a girl in 7 green but that was ages ago so i dont know if he still likes her. So sebastian is in all of my classes except for art so about last month me and my friend were talking and there was this mean girl named carla and billie who were overhearing us and we were talking about sebastian then carla heard and tells billie then they go and tell half of the class and sebastian and me are both friends and yestuerday we were sitting next to eachother and he said i was awesome and i was a really good friend now 2day me and seb were talking and carla and billie said you two should go out i would look really cute and seb turns away and carla told me heather i asked seb if he likes you in music and he said yes im not sure about that do you think he likes me and 2 weeks ago seb and his best friend were talking and his friend said i know you like heather and seb starts tackling him and the day after we were in language and the teacher said if you like someone say this and sebs friend goes hmmm and seb says shutup cuz i was sitting in front of his and on monday in wood seb starts helping me and talking to me. what do you think of this does he like and what should i so if you think he does?

No comments:

Post a Comment